<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29357241?origin\x3dhttp://suelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ The Disclaimer

If You Like it Here..

Stay..

If You Hate it Here..

Leave,,


♥ The Girl

+ Nursuhaida Bte Ramli*
+ Republic Polytechnic
+ School of Applied Science
+ Pursuing Final Year in RP
+ Create.Republic
+ Passion for Arts & Sports*
+ Independent Girl



♥ Loves Exits

Ah Rui *Boss*
Ally*Phant
Ariel Darling
Ariel Darling's Deary
Bestie Azura
Bestie Giant Benedict
Bestie Dugong.aka.TSO Dianah
Bestie Jannah
Bestie Nad
Bestie Rey
Bestie Superman
Bestie Syafiq
Bestie Syaheerah
Barbie DoLL
Becca
Chippy Club*NafNaf
Chippy Club*PatPat
Chippy Club*YanI
Chippy Club*ZiQi.aka.Zeeky
Chris
*CmA&HehEm*
cPc
DazirEE
DeS MonTe
Diana
Dina*Gerfwen
Fang Ling.aka.Lynn
FloriNa*riCh tAitAi
Hisyam*Bro
Jaslyn
Jessie
JieYing
KhAiriL
Kelvin*Audi Korkor
LiL' DiLLa
LiL' PwinCesS
NazreeN
Ronald.aka.Nando
*SanDy BaBe*
SongLin
ShakiLa
ShiRleY
::ValeriE::
Vivian
Wei*Wei*Wayne
YiQuan
Zack


♥ Wishlist / Player

Just Want Everybody to Be Happy!
:) Especially You!!! (:


♥ Tagboard







♥ Those Memories;
♥ Credits

DESIGNER

Cellphone (Request on 987FM) - Richard Jansen
♥ Thursday, January 01, 2009



Impianku
Didicazli feat Sleeq

Pernahkah terlintas di hati
Selama ini, ku selindung diri
Sebalik irama kasih
Alunan naluri ku

Di hadapan mu
Ku membisu mengubat rindu
Mungkin silap ku
Rahsiakan cinta

Di dalam sejuta
Ku temu, diri mu
Yang terindah impianku,
Namun lamunan ku
Yang terhenti
Bila ku menyedari ,
Hadirnya aku antara beribu.

Ku lukiskan niat hati
Bersama kekata madah ku ini
Ingin ku utuskan
Kepada mu, sayang

Tak ingin ku rahsia lagi
Kasih yang membara di hati
Walau lidah ku kelu
Ku nyatakan pada mu
Aku cinta kan mu

Di dalam sejuta
Ku temu, diri mu
Yang terindah impianku
Namun lamunanku
Yang terhenti
Bila ku menyedari
Hadirnya aku antara beribu.

[Aliff.]
Sering aku hanya terpaku
Bila kamu dihadapan ku
Dan sering bayangan
Senyuman mu kan menjelma
Di dalam lena ku
Ternyata kamu lah terindah
Insan impianku
Ketahuilah, kasih, tiada siapa
Lagi di hatiku, di hatiku.

Di dalam sejuta
Ku temu, diri mu
Yang terindah impianku

Jika kau termampu
Terima ku
Akan ku abadikan
Sepenuh cinta ku
Menyayangi mu.


Okay, for the benefit of the non malays out there.
Here's a translated version.

Impianku - My Dream

Has it ever come to mind
That all this while, I’ve been in denial
Behind the rhythm of each heartbeat
My instinct calls out to me

In front of you
I only keep silent, nursing my longing
Maybe it was my mistake
To keep my feelings a secret

Among a thousand
I have found only you
Are as perfect as what I’d dreamt
But I’ll put a stop to my fantasies
When I finally realise
I’ll have to exist among that thousand.

I paint out my intentions
Together with my compliments
Which I would love to dedicate
To you, my dear

I don’t want to hide it anymore
All the passion that was stoked in my heart
Even though I’m rendered speechless
I must confess to you
I love you

Among a thousand
I have found only you
Are as perfect as what I’d dreamt
But I’ll put a stop to my fantasies
When I finally realise
I’ll have to exist among that thousand.

[Aliff.]
Many a-time I’m unable to move
When you are in front of me
And many a-time the image
Of your smile will appear
Even in my deepest sleep
It’s plain to see you’re that absolute
Girl of my dreams
Know that, darling, there is nobody else
In my heart , in my heart

Among a thousand
I have found only you
Are as perfect as what I’d dreamt

And if you are willing
To accept me
I will eternalise all my love
Just to love you.

ps. to you. Treasure her aights? I give you my word. I won't contact you anymore.
Trying my best to erase everything of you.
Even before u told me, i already knew. :)


Boy , I Miss You . Girl , I Need You
Thursday, January 01, 2009