<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29357241?origin\x3dhttp://suelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ The Disclaimer

If You Like it Here..

Stay..

If You Hate it Here..

Leave,,


♥ The Girl

+ Nursuhaida Bte Ramli*
+ Republic Polytechnic
+ School of Applied Science
+ Pursuing Final Year in RP
+ Create.Republic
+ Passion for Arts & Sports*
+ Independent Girl



♥ Loves Exits

Ah Rui *Boss*
Ally*Phant
Ariel Darling
Ariel Darling's Deary
Bestie Azura
Bestie Giant Benedict
Bestie Dugong.aka.TSO Dianah
Bestie Jannah
Bestie Nad
Bestie Rey
Bestie Superman
Bestie Syafiq
Bestie Syaheerah
Barbie DoLL
Becca
Chippy Club*NafNaf
Chippy Club*PatPat
Chippy Club*YanI
Chippy Club*ZiQi.aka.Zeeky
Chris
*CmA&HehEm*
cPc
DazirEE
DeS MonTe
Diana
Dina*Gerfwen
Fang Ling.aka.Lynn
FloriNa*riCh tAitAi
Hisyam*Bro
Jaslyn
Jessie
JieYing
KhAiriL
Kelvin*Audi Korkor
LiL' DiLLa
LiL' PwinCesS
NazreeN
Ronald.aka.Nando
*SanDy BaBe*
SongLin
ShakiLa
ShiRleY
::ValeriE::
Vivian
Wei*Wei*Wayne
YiQuan
Zack


♥ Wishlist / Player

Just Want Everybody to Be Happy!
:) Especially You!!! (:


♥ Tagboard







♥ Those Memories;
♥ Credits

DESIGNER

Cellphone (Request on 987FM) - Richard Jansen
♥ Monday, September 08, 2008


oh boy.

u whisper those words.

it still lingers.

i wish that hug was more than just a hug.

i need you.

but you want me.

that one tear drop that u wipe for me

is just one

but it carries a whole lot of sadness and dissapointment.


somehow, i think ur holding back cux ur attach to mich still.

i know im just putting too much hope.

a hope i somehow know it would not happen.



To Mich: I'm sorry to have you sharing your bf wif me all this while. But i'm sure he really loves you. I've lost. All i ask from you is to take care of him. He may look tough on the outside, but that heart of his, i'm sure you know how soft it is. I need 1 last request from you. If you don't mind, could I borrow him for just one day on the 17th October 2008? I promise it would certainly be the last. If it's too much to ask for, it's ok. :)


Nigel Christian Barker, I apologise deeply to even spoke those words to you. I didn't mean to spoil ur mood. But at least, i no longer keep any words that i yearn to tell you frm the start after we broke up. Yes, i think i do change. I realise it too. But isn't it for the better for the both of us. Maybe its true what Benjy told us last year, we can nv be together but we are always stuck on each other minds as great competitors. Oh well, indeed u are stuck in my mind, but not as competitors, but as my love.

Look to me in the eyes and tell me that you hate me.


Boy , I Miss You . Girl , I Need You
Monday, September 08, 2008