<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29357241?origin\x3dhttp://suelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ The Disclaimer

If You Like it Here..

Stay..

If You Hate it Here..

Leave,,


♥ The Girl

+ Nursuhaida Bte Ramli*
+ Republic Polytechnic
+ School of Applied Science
+ Pursuing Final Year in RP
+ Create.Republic
+ Passion for Arts & Sports*
+ Independent Girl



♥ Loves Exits

Ah Rui *Boss*
Ally*Phant
Ariel Darling
Ariel Darling's Deary
Bestie Azura
Bestie Giant Benedict
Bestie Dugong.aka.TSO Dianah
Bestie Jannah
Bestie Nad
Bestie Rey
Bestie Superman
Bestie Syafiq
Bestie Syaheerah
Barbie DoLL
Becca
Chippy Club*NafNaf
Chippy Club*PatPat
Chippy Club*YanI
Chippy Club*ZiQi.aka.Zeeky
Chris
*CmA&HehEm*
cPc
DazirEE
DeS MonTe
Diana
Dina*Gerfwen
Fang Ling.aka.Lynn
FloriNa*riCh tAitAi
Hisyam*Bro
Jaslyn
Jessie
JieYing
KhAiriL
Kelvin*Audi Korkor
LiL' DiLLa
LiL' PwinCesS
NazreeN
Ronald.aka.Nando
*SanDy BaBe*
SongLin
ShakiLa
ShiRleY
::ValeriE::
Vivian
Wei*Wei*Wayne
YiQuan
Zack


♥ Wishlist / Player

Just Want Everybody to Be Happy!
:) Especially You!!! (:


♥ Tagboard







♥ Those Memories;
♥ Credits

DESIGNER

Cellphone (Request on 987FM) - Richard Jansen
♥ Sunday, August 03, 2008

Little David Archuleta's Latest Single



Crush - David Archuleta



Crush
David Archuleta
I hung up the phone tonight
something happened for the first time
deep inside
It was a rush, what a rush
Cause the possibility
that you would ever feel the same way about me
It’s just too much, just too much
Why do I keep running from the truth,
all I ever think about is you
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized, and I just got to know
Do you ever think, when you are all alone, all that we can be, where this thing can go
Am I crazy or falling in love, is it really just another crush
Do you catch a breath, when I look at you, are you holding back, like the way I do
Cause I’m tryin‘, tryin’ to walk away
But I know this crush ain’t goin’ away, goin’ away
Has it ever cross your mind when were hangin‘, spending time girl, are we just friends
Is there more, is there more
See it’s a chance we’ve gotta’ take, cause I believe that we can make this into
Something that will last, last forever, forever
Do you ever think, when your all alone, all that we can be, where this thing can go
Am I crazy or falling in love, is it real or just another crush
Do you catch a breath, when I look at you, are you holding back, like the way I do
Cause I’m tryin‘, tryin’ to walk away
But I know this crush ain’t goin’ away, goin’ away
Why do I keep running from the truth, all I ever think about is you
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized and I just got to know
Do you ever think, when you are all alone, all that we can be, where this thing can go
Am I crazy or falling in love, is it really just another crush
Do you catch a breath, when I look at you, are you holding back, like the way I do
Cause I’m tryin‘, tryin’ to walk away
But I know this crush ain’t goin’ away, goin’ away


Boy , I Miss You . Girl , I Need You
Sunday, August 03, 2008