<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29357241?origin\x3dhttp://suelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ The Disclaimer

If You Like it Here..

Stay..

If You Hate it Here..

Leave,,


♥ The Girl

+ Nursuhaida Bte Ramli*
+ Republic Polytechnic
+ School of Applied Science
+ Pursuing Final Year in RP
+ Create.Republic
+ Passion for Arts & Sports*
+ Independent Girl



♥ Loves Exits

Ah Rui *Boss*
Ally*Phant
Ariel Darling
Ariel Darling's Deary
Bestie Azura
Bestie Giant Benedict
Bestie Dugong.aka.TSO Dianah
Bestie Jannah
Bestie Nad
Bestie Rey
Bestie Superman
Bestie Syafiq
Bestie Syaheerah
Barbie DoLL
Becca
Chippy Club*NafNaf
Chippy Club*PatPat
Chippy Club*YanI
Chippy Club*ZiQi.aka.Zeeky
Chris
*CmA&HehEm*
cPc
DazirEE
DeS MonTe
Diana
Dina*Gerfwen
Fang Ling.aka.Lynn
FloriNa*riCh tAitAi
Hisyam*Bro
Jaslyn
Jessie
JieYing
KhAiriL
Kelvin*Audi Korkor
LiL' DiLLa
LiL' PwinCesS
NazreeN
Ronald.aka.Nando
*SanDy BaBe*
SongLin
ShakiLa
ShiRleY
::ValeriE::
Vivian
Wei*Wei*Wayne
YiQuan
Zack


♥ Wishlist / Player

Just Want Everybody to Be Happy!
:) Especially You!!! (:


♥ Tagboard







♥ Those Memories;
♥ Credits

DESIGNER

Cellphone (Request on 987FM) - Richard Jansen
♥ Wednesday, July 09, 2008

CHOICES


Im in a dilemma.
So some of the choices that I thought of:

1. Selling Drugs ( dopesest shit ever but then Dad's working with government )

2. Clinical Trials ( this is one RP student who applies what she learns in school , thanks Dr Alwis for educating me )

3. Terrorists ( I was once that but who would I wanna bomb , I mean if I have a choice for this I would bomb ONG SUE WEI)

4.Taxi Driver ( Ok wait! I got lost dunno who knows how many times already , I cant even find BAKAU: Didi's Place )

5.Prostitution ( Hmm wait this was Bhaiya's Idea , the first thing in his mind. Well its Bhaiya , we know he was just kidding )hehehe!

6. Selling my stuffs ( But I loved all my stuffs so so much )

7. Casino ( Not bad , one of the choices that is still in my mind , I think maybe, should be , could be , will see how)

Yup so those were some of it!!!
Im glad that Didi was by my side the whole day today , I love u alot so much > Thanks for being there.

You light up my life! Loves


Boy , I Miss You . Girl , I Need You
Wednesday, July 09, 2008