<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29357241?origin\x3dhttp://suelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ The Disclaimer

If You Like it Here..

Stay..

If You Hate it Here..

Leave,,


♥ The Girl

+ Nursuhaida Bte Ramli*
+ Republic Polytechnic
+ School of Applied Science
+ Pursuing Final Year in RP
+ Create.Republic
+ Passion for Arts & Sports*
+ Independent Girl



♥ Loves Exits

Ah Rui *Boss*
Ally*Phant
Ariel Darling
Ariel Darling's Deary
Bestie Azura
Bestie Giant Benedict
Bestie Dugong.aka.TSO Dianah
Bestie Jannah
Bestie Nad
Bestie Rey
Bestie Superman
Bestie Syafiq
Bestie Syaheerah
Barbie DoLL
Becca
Chippy Club*NafNaf
Chippy Club*PatPat
Chippy Club*YanI
Chippy Club*ZiQi.aka.Zeeky
Chris
*CmA&HehEm*
cPc
DazirEE
DeS MonTe
Diana
Dina*Gerfwen
Fang Ling.aka.Lynn
FloriNa*riCh tAitAi
Hisyam*Bro
Jaslyn
Jessie
JieYing
KhAiriL
Kelvin*Audi Korkor
LiL' DiLLa
LiL' PwinCesS
NazreeN
Ronald.aka.Nando
*SanDy BaBe*
SongLin
ShakiLa
ShiRleY
::ValeriE::
Vivian
Wei*Wei*Wayne
YiQuan
Zack


♥ Wishlist / Player

Just Want Everybody to Be Happy!
:) Especially You!!! (:


♥ Tagboard







♥ Those Memories;
♥ Credits

DESIGNER

Cellphone (Request on 987FM) - Richard Jansen
♥ Wednesday, July 02, 2008

back to the ol skool days people!!!!
The Reason
Hoobastank

I'm not a perfect person
There's many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you
I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with every day
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears
That's why I need you to hear
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you
and the reason is you
and the reason is you
and the reason is you
I'm not a perfect person
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you
I've found a reason to show
A side of me you didn't know
A reason for all that I do
And the reason is you
this is dedicated to who-i-once-call-baby..


Boy , I Miss You . Girl , I Need You
Wednesday, July 02, 2008