<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29357241?origin\x3dhttp://suelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ The Disclaimer

If You Like it Here..

Stay..

If You Hate it Here..

Leave,,


♥ The Girl

+ Nursuhaida Bte Ramli*
+ Republic Polytechnic
+ School of Applied Science
+ Pursuing Final Year in RP
+ Create.Republic
+ Passion for Arts & Sports*
+ Independent Girl



♥ Loves Exits

Ah Rui *Boss*
Ally*Phant
Ariel Darling
Ariel Darling's Deary
Bestie Azura
Bestie Giant Benedict
Bestie Dugong.aka.TSO Dianah
Bestie Jannah
Bestie Nad
Bestie Rey
Bestie Superman
Bestie Syafiq
Bestie Syaheerah
Barbie DoLL
Becca
Chippy Club*NafNaf
Chippy Club*PatPat
Chippy Club*YanI
Chippy Club*ZiQi.aka.Zeeky
Chris
*CmA&HehEm*
cPc
DazirEE
DeS MonTe
Diana
Dina*Gerfwen
Fang Ling.aka.Lynn
FloriNa*riCh tAitAi
Hisyam*Bro
Jaslyn
Jessie
JieYing
KhAiriL
Kelvin*Audi Korkor
LiL' DiLLa
LiL' PwinCesS
NazreeN
Ronald.aka.Nando
*SanDy BaBe*
SongLin
ShakiLa
ShiRleY
::ValeriE::
Vivian
Wei*Wei*Wayne
YiQuan
Zack


♥ Wishlist / Player

Just Want Everybody to Be Happy!
:) Especially You!!! (:


♥ Tagboard







♥ Those Memories;
♥ Credits

DESIGNER

Cellphone (Request on 987FM) - Richard Jansen
♥ Saturday, May 31, 2008


today..stayed indoors..

bake choc cookies..

i find it hard..but mummy says its pretty okay..

hmm..

jux feeling very laid back today..

its been long since i have this feeling..

relax..chill..thinking of nothing but jux smiling while looking through my pics..


supposedly i had plans today..

but turns out to be cancelled..

maybe its my bad telling u last minute..

was abit dissappointed but it's ok..

its the last tym though..

think it was not that right to ask u out in the first place..

my bad again..


hmm...feeling pretty random now..

i did some pbl on roses..

1 Rose - Love at the first sight;you are the one

2 Roses - Mutual love between both, deeply in love with one another

3 Roses - I love you

6 Roses - I wanna be yours

7 Roses - I’m infatuated with you

9 Roses - An Eternal love, together as long as we live

10 Roses - You are perfect

11 Roses - You are my treasured one; the one I love most in my life

12 Roses - Be my steady

13 Roses - Secret Admirer

15 Roses - I am truly sorry, please forgive me

20 Roses - Believe me, I am sincere towards you

21 Roses - I am devoted to you

24 Roses - Can’t stop thinking about you, 24 hours everyday

33 Roses - Saying “I love you” with great affection

36 Roses - I will remember our romantic moments

40 Roses - My love for you is genuine

50 Roses - Regretless love, this is

99 Roses - I will love you for as long as I live

100 Roses - Harmoniously together in a century; remaining devoted as couple till ripe-old age -
101 Roses - You are my one and only love

108 Roses - Please marry me!

365 Roses - Can’t stop thinking about you, each and everyday

999 Roses - Everlasting and Eternal love


well...guys maybe this will help you..

girls..maybe if u receive the roses..

u can cum here and make my blog ur resource..


love come and go..

once come..better treasure it..

once gone..hard to retrieve it back..


Boy , I Miss You . Girl , I Need You
Saturday, May 31, 2008