<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29357241?origin\x3dhttp://suelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ The Disclaimer

If You Like it Here..

Stay..

If You Hate it Here..

Leave,,


♥ The Girl

+ Nursuhaida Bte Ramli*
+ Republic Polytechnic
+ School of Applied Science
+ Pursuing Final Year in RP
+ Create.Republic
+ Passion for Arts & Sports*
+ Independent Girl



♥ Loves Exits

Ah Rui *Boss*
Ally*Phant
Ariel Darling
Ariel Darling's Deary
Bestie Azura
Bestie Giant Benedict
Bestie Dugong.aka.TSO Dianah
Bestie Jannah
Bestie Nad
Bestie Rey
Bestie Superman
Bestie Syafiq
Bestie Syaheerah
Barbie DoLL
Becca
Chippy Club*NafNaf
Chippy Club*PatPat
Chippy Club*YanI
Chippy Club*ZiQi.aka.Zeeky
Chris
*CmA&HehEm*
cPc
DazirEE
DeS MonTe
Diana
Dina*Gerfwen
Fang Ling.aka.Lynn
FloriNa*riCh tAitAi
Hisyam*Bro
Jaslyn
Jessie
JieYing
KhAiriL
Kelvin*Audi Korkor
LiL' DiLLa
LiL' PwinCesS
NazreeN
Ronald.aka.Nando
*SanDy BaBe*
SongLin
ShakiLa
ShiRleY
::ValeriE::
Vivian
Wei*Wei*Wayne
YiQuan
Zack


♥ Wishlist / Player

Just Want Everybody to Be Happy!
:) Especially You!!! (:


♥ Tagboard







♥ Those Memories;
♥ Credits

DESIGNER

Cellphone (Request on 987FM) - Richard Jansen
♥ Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Guardian Angel
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus




When I see your smile
Tears roll down my face I can't replace
And now that I'm strong I've figured out
How this world turns cold and breaks through my soul
And I know I'll find deep inside me I can be the one

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

It's ok... it's ok... it's ok...

Seasons are changing
And waves are crashing
And stars are falling, all for us
Days grow longer and nights grow shorter
I can show you I'll be the one

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

Cause you're my, you're my, my, my true love, my whole heart
Please don't throw that away
Cause I'm here for you
Please don't walk away,
Please tell me you'll stay, stay

Use me as you will
Pull my strings just for a thrill
And I know I'll be ok
Though my skies are turning gray

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

(repeat once)

Enjoy the Serenity of this song.
Sue Loves yall!



Boy , I Miss You . Girl , I Need You
Wednesday, February 06, 2008