<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29357241?origin\x3dhttp://suelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ The Disclaimer

If You Like it Here..

Stay..

If You Hate it Here..

Leave,,


♥ The Girl

+ Nursuhaida Bte Ramli*
+ Republic Polytechnic
+ School of Applied Science
+ Pursuing Final Year in RP
+ Create.Republic
+ Passion for Arts & Sports*
+ Independent Girl



♥ Loves Exits

Ah Rui *Boss*
Ally*Phant
Ariel Darling
Ariel Darling's Deary
Bestie Azura
Bestie Giant Benedict
Bestie Dugong.aka.TSO Dianah
Bestie Jannah
Bestie Nad
Bestie Rey
Bestie Superman
Bestie Syafiq
Bestie Syaheerah
Barbie DoLL
Becca
Chippy Club*NafNaf
Chippy Club*PatPat
Chippy Club*YanI
Chippy Club*ZiQi.aka.Zeeky
Chris
*CmA&HehEm*
cPc
DazirEE
DeS MonTe
Diana
Dina*Gerfwen
Fang Ling.aka.Lynn
FloriNa*riCh tAitAi
Hisyam*Bro
Jaslyn
Jessie
JieYing
KhAiriL
Kelvin*Audi Korkor
LiL' DiLLa
LiL' PwinCesS
NazreeN
Ronald.aka.Nando
*SanDy BaBe*
SongLin
ShakiLa
ShiRleY
::ValeriE::
Vivian
Wei*Wei*Wayne
YiQuan
Zack


♥ Wishlist / Player

Just Want Everybody to Be Happy!
:) Especially You!!! (:


♥ Tagboard







♥ Those Memories;
♥ Credits

DESIGNER

Cellphone (Request on 987FM) - Richard Jansen
♥ Thursday, August 02, 2007

Picture of the day...
Bestfriend and Me!!!
My face damn shaggggg lah...
so tired and hot!!!Danish Reyhan: Hi ppl...I need ppl to carry me around...
Faster...im giving u a cute pathetic look...
Danish Reyhan: I noe u all are good people..
Yay!! carry ma..i've raised up my hand..
im prepared...wee~
Danish Reyhan: Alright man...this nerdy carry me!!!
wee~
Sue: Hate this specs now man...i look so science student..*NERD*
Sue: better man...but i cant see anything...dots!!!
Danish Reyhan: I dun care wat lah...as long as ppl carry me..im delightful..Danish Reyhan: ok..im tired of cam whoring...
Sue: I wun stop..unless u smile on the cam...
Danish Reyhan: Like this???
Sue: Yeah man!!! Shooooooo Cute...
Sue: wah...my hand tired..
Danish Reyhan: wah...tat was great man!!!
Carry me more...

Oklah...
im duper bored in class now...
now 6p..
boring..
oklah..
gtg do evaluation, rj and quiz...
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all!!!
Her last words: i wish to hear those swet words form u again...
but i noe its jux a wishful thinking...


Boy , I Miss You . Girl , I Need You
Thursday, August 02, 2007