<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29357241?origin\x3dhttp://suelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ The Disclaimer

If You Like it Here..

Stay..

If You Hate it Here..

Leave,,


♥ The Girl

+ Nursuhaida Bte Ramli*
+ Republic Polytechnic
+ School of Applied Science
+ Pursuing Final Year in RP
+ Create.Republic
+ Passion for Arts & Sports*
+ Independent Girl



♥ Loves Exits

Ah Rui *Boss*
Ally*Phant
Ariel Darling
Ariel Darling's Deary
Bestie Azura
Bestie Giant Benedict
Bestie Dugong.aka.TSO Dianah
Bestie Jannah
Bestie Nad
Bestie Rey
Bestie Superman
Bestie Syafiq
Bestie Syaheerah
Barbie DoLL
Becca
Chippy Club*NafNaf
Chippy Club*PatPat
Chippy Club*YanI
Chippy Club*ZiQi.aka.Zeeky
Chris
*CmA&HehEm*
cPc
DazirEE
DeS MonTe
Diana
Dina*Gerfwen
Fang Ling.aka.Lynn
FloriNa*riCh tAitAi
Hisyam*Bro
Jaslyn
Jessie
JieYing
KhAiriL
Kelvin*Audi Korkor
LiL' DiLLa
LiL' PwinCesS
NazreeN
Ronald.aka.Nando
*SanDy BaBe*
SongLin
ShakiLa
ShiRleY
::ValeriE::
Vivian
Wei*Wei*Wayne
YiQuan
Zack


♥ Wishlist / Player

Just Want Everybody to Be Happy!
:) Especially You!!! (:


♥ Tagboard







♥ Those Memories;
♥ Credits

DESIGNER

Cellphone (Request on 987FM) - Richard Jansen
♥ Monday, April 09, 2007

Well...
Todays Central Judging was pretty shocking wen i heard abt the results..
hmm...
then, wads worst is..
Compassvale and Yuying on the same day and BACK to BACK somemore...
aiyo!!!
Compassvale Must Jiayou ok???
i can't lose to the potato lah...
he has been helping Yuying...

here's a glimpse of wat we tok...

[10:45:55 PM] yusri: you are from compassvale right?
[10:46:01 PM] CVMB..I may : ya
[10:46:03 PM] yusri: ok
[10:46:07 PM] CVMB..I may : y?
[10:46:13 PM] yusri: yuying is before that band
[10:46:22 PM] CVMB..I may : ya...
[10:46:34 PM] yusri: i have been helping that band
[10:46:39 PM] CVMB..I may : oh
[10:46:51 PM] CVMB..I may : hmm...hope both band do gud then
[10:46:52 PM] CVMB..I may : haha
[10:47:04 PM] yusri: haha
[10:47:11 PM] yusri: yuying has omproved
[10:47:13 PM] yusri: improved
[10:47:14 PM] yusri: =)
[10:47:23 PM] yusri: they do sound good
[10:47:26 PM] yusri: but then again
[10:47:31 PM] yusri: its up to the judges no?
[10:47:38 PM] CVMB..I may : hahaha
[10:47:40 PM] CVMB..I may : YeA

Hmm...so get the idea of it???
hahaha...
oklah...here also is a glimpse of todays results...

Results
No.
Bands Award

9th April 2007, Monday (Day 1)
Morning Session
1
Woodlands
S
2
Hua Yi
S
3
Tanglin
B
4
Teck Whye
B
5
Pei Hwa
B
6
CHIJ Secondary (Toa Payoh)
G
Interval
7
Hougang
S
8
Commonwealth
G
9
Queensway
B
10
Yuhua
G
11
Hillgrove
B
12
Tanjong Katong Girls'
G
Afternoon Session
13
St Anthony's Canossian
B
14
Kuo Chuan Presbyterian
B
15
Temasek
S
16
Pioneer
COP
17
Swiss Cottage
G
18
Jurong
B
Interval
19
Victoria School
S
20
Yishun
B
21
Queenstown
B
22
Si Ling
S
23
CHIJ St Theresa's Convent
B
24
Evergreen
B

So there u have it...
5 Gold bands todays...
hmm...
for my frens their Juniors having SYF tmr...
Break a leg ya???
its a TABOO!!!!
hmmm...
okay lah...
enough of stressing everyone..
bye...
Update again on the results tmr!!!


Boy , I Miss You . Girl , I Need You
Monday, April 09, 2007