<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29357241?origin\x3dhttp://suelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ The Disclaimer

If You Like it Here..

Stay..

If You Hate it Here..

Leave,,


♥ The Girl

+ Nursuhaida Bte Ramli*
+ Republic Polytechnic
+ School of Applied Science
+ Pursuing Final Year in RP
+ Create.Republic
+ Passion for Arts & Sports*
+ Independent Girl



♥ Loves Exits

Ah Rui *Boss*
Ally*Phant
Ariel Darling
Ariel Darling's Deary
Bestie Azura
Bestie Giant Benedict
Bestie Dugong.aka.TSO Dianah
Bestie Jannah
Bestie Nad
Bestie Rey
Bestie Superman
Bestie Syafiq
Bestie Syaheerah
Barbie DoLL
Becca
Chippy Club*NafNaf
Chippy Club*PatPat
Chippy Club*YanI
Chippy Club*ZiQi.aka.Zeeky
Chris
*CmA&HehEm*
cPc
DazirEE
DeS MonTe
Diana
Dina*Gerfwen
Fang Ling.aka.Lynn
FloriNa*riCh tAitAi
Hisyam*Bro
Jaslyn
Jessie
JieYing
KhAiriL
Kelvin*Audi Korkor
LiL' DiLLa
LiL' PwinCesS
NazreeN
Ronald.aka.Nando
*SanDy BaBe*
SongLin
ShakiLa
ShiRleY
::ValeriE::
Vivian
Wei*Wei*Wayne
YiQuan
Zack


♥ Wishlist / Player

Just Want Everybody to Be Happy!
:) Especially You!!! (:


♥ Tagboard







♥ Those Memories;
♥ Credits

DESIGNER

Cellphone (Request on 987FM) - Richard Jansen
♥ Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Today gonna be my short posting. I hate to see people quarrel over matters that actually already settle. Just my two cents worth, why got so uptight when people won't listens to you??? Just take it like a man. You know everything has settle down, so stop rubbing salt into the issue. Well, today I woke up early. Thanks to my precious. Keep on cry. When band early for the self service printing in school printing shop. The aunty really my bestfriend soon. Today, basically I have my Ups and Downs. Ups, thanks to my Super 'S' Club! Downs, thanks to that Mr Potato, get scolded INDIRECTLY.

Haiz...

Is it my fault that I do not play well??? I have 2 good reason if you wanna hear ok? Firstly, I'm really not well and secondly, I do not have the time to PRACTICE!!! Meeting and stuffs, zzz! If face is all you care so much, then why bother to even ask us to decide??? Well, I just suck. Million thanks to Sherline, who made my day by practicing with me after band. At least I regain back my true 'JOYNESS' of playing my Baby Clar.

Haiz...Haiz...

My patients are really running low day by day. The more I am in pain, the more I will lose my patient. So guys, please be patient with me ya? I really try my best not to lose my cool. Oh my its reacting again! I knew it going to be a short posting. Thanks to this issue.

Haiz...Haiz...Haiz...

Okay to ppl whom by GREAT chance I BUMP into..
Dina, I Miss You Man! Sorry cant stay and talk to you for long. Cause my Bosses around.
Kelvin Bro, You Look Even more Muscular uh? Ya, so long never see you too.

Okay to ppl whom I haven't reply my Tag to..WOW..thats A HELL LOT OF TAGSSS man!

To DANIEL: 1st Tag: You Know Me Best Bro!
To DANIEL: 2nd Tag: HaHaHa. Hot Body U have ok? 6 Packs SOMEMORE! Gosh~still shy..zzz!
To DANIEL: 3rd Tag: I won't take from you. That's enough. Don't Pamper me so much.
To EVIL: 1st Tag: Emo is my MIDDLE name. *craps*
To EVIL: 2nd Tag: No Problemo for that movie treat.
To EVIL: 3rd Tag: I love You Too, Ally-Phant.
To BARDY: Acting CUTE with that nick uh? Shafiq, thanks for your concern.
To DIANA: Yups, NOTED! Cheerios Back to you! *winks*
To LINA DARLING: I Miss You Too, SARALINA. Only got knows HOW MUCH IT IS!
To JAP_BOI: Look who's talking! Me Blur? or...YOU WHO IS BLUR!
To XAVIER: Where's your Link? You're Welcome!
To JEREMY: 1st Tag: Thank you so much for that sweet "talk.aka.TYPE"
To JEREMY: 2nd Tag: WOW! What is that you type? I don't understand. English Please.
To LINE: Ya! Only You My Entertainer in CLARINET SECTION!*joker*
To DINAA: 1st Tag: My muke senyum is PRICELESS. So cannot show people for FREE!
To DINAA: 2nd Tag: Yeah. I know. But I Don't care! Make sure I see your Arse on that TRIP.
To SMARTERCHILD: Thanks For that RANDOM smiley! *smiles back to YOU*
To ZACK: Oh Yeah! Thanks Aizat. It sure did Great Different To Me Now! RPWS helps.

Wow!
That's alot of answering of TAGSSS!!!
Gotta go and rest now.
Bye all.


Boy , I Miss You . Girl , I Need You
Tuesday, March 13, 2007