<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29357241?origin\x3dhttp://suelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ The Disclaimer

If You Like it Here..

Stay..

If You Hate it Here..

Leave,,


♥ The Girl

+ Nursuhaida Bte Ramli*
+ Republic Polytechnic
+ School of Applied Science
+ Pursuing Final Year in RP
+ Create.Republic
+ Passion for Arts & Sports*
+ Independent Girl



♥ Loves Exits

Ah Rui *Boss*
Ally*Phant
Ariel Darling
Ariel Darling's Deary
Bestie Azura
Bestie Giant Benedict
Bestie Dugong.aka.TSO Dianah
Bestie Jannah
Bestie Nad
Bestie Rey
Bestie Superman
Bestie Syafiq
Bestie Syaheerah
Barbie DoLL
Becca
Chippy Club*NafNaf
Chippy Club*PatPat
Chippy Club*YanI
Chippy Club*ZiQi.aka.Zeeky
Chris
*CmA&HehEm*
cPc
DazirEE
DeS MonTe
Diana
Dina*Gerfwen
Fang Ling.aka.Lynn
FloriNa*riCh tAitAi
Hisyam*Bro
Jaslyn
Jessie
JieYing
KhAiriL
Kelvin*Audi Korkor
LiL' DiLLa
LiL' PwinCesS
NazreeN
Ronald.aka.Nando
*SanDy BaBe*
SongLin
ShakiLa
ShiRleY
::ValeriE::
Vivian
Wei*Wei*Wayne
YiQuan
Zack


♥ Wishlist / Player

Just Want Everybody to Be Happy!
:) Especially You!!! (:


♥ Tagboard







♥ Those Memories;
♥ Credits

DESIGNER

Cellphone (Request on 987FM) - Richard Jansen
♥ Sunday, December 31, 2006

Hey hey hey people…

Im back to blog…

Okay…

Let me type what have I been doing last few days…

Was too busy to even go online…

Or I mux say..my place don’t have internet connection in the later dates…

Well..well..well..

On the 26 I wasn’t online at night…

This is due to my notebook was send to Acer Service centre…

It was only ready on the 27 dec 2006…

Hmm…

Then on the 27 Dec 2006, it was Syahrein’s birthday.

Well..cant say the detail..

But I surely had fun with u…

Seriously, I hope u really like the wallet I gave u…

Back home around 9 plus..

Then do my face spa and stuff…

Oh ya..after that I did my Science Traditional Medicine…

I was damn panic actually cux it is due in 2 days…

So I ended everything by 4.20am.

Then, on the 28 Dec I was off to Malaysia visit my cousins. Reach their house kinda late so din do much just chat and talk until 4.30am…

On 29 Dec, morning I sleep in…so I dunnoe anything. Afternoon, went shopping at Jusco until 5pm. Next stop would be Danga Bay…I dunnoe what’s in store there...Gonna be something interesting and SHOPPINGSSSSS!!!

Okays...im back from Danga Bay..well..basicaly, there’s nothing much there to adore about. Anyway, I found this 1 tank top..but sad case no size…damn…hahaha…

Okay..next stop is fetching my cousin from his school. I seriously dunno at where..wahahaha… Continue ltr…me wanna rest in the car 1st…hehe… okay…fetch him liao…now going for dinner at Johnny’s Restaurant…Well…that restaurant is some what like Seoul Garden…but it is solely on steamboat only… Food was fabulous lah… bcux I love seafood…Hahaha…Anyway, I miss someone so much now…haix…Cant do much now...jux sit around with my cousins and they watching television. So I type lah…hmm…tmr dunno go where lah…but I noe I tonite cant slp for sure…I oso dunno y…got the prediction that I cant sleep… So end up I watch MTV until 4.45am plus… Heard a lot of songs I like xia…I share wif u guys lah...then those hu have kindly send to me via msn if possible okay???hehe…

That Girl – Frankie J

My Love – Justin Timberlake

Sexy Back – Justin Timberlake

Welcome to the Black Parade – My Chemical Romance

You’ll Be Safe Here – Rivermaya

All good things (Come to an end) – Nelly Furtado

I’m coming – Rain

Zoom – Tata Young

Just so you know – Jesse McCartney

Wind it up – Gwen Stefani

Smack That – Akon

Call me when you’re Sober – Evanescence

Freedom – Hady Mirza

I don’t need a man – Pussy Cat Dolls

Far Away – dunnoe hu

You don’t know – G-Unit

We ride – Rihanna

Shortie like mine – Bow wow feat Chris Brown

Come to me – P.Diddy

Fergalicious – Fergie feat Will.i.am

Tell me – P.Diddy

Irreplaceable – Beyonce

One – Tyrese

Long way 2 go - Cassie

Well..today is 30 dec, hmm…I jux wake up arh…now time check is 8.10am…Oh my gawd…Sue wake up without anyone waking her up…Impressive!!! What Bullshit…wahahaha…can’t wait to eat breakfast...but haven’t bathe and brush teeth...hahaha...okays im gonna do so now...cont’d later yea???

Okays..now in the car going dunno where for breakfast… Man..Malaysia road there’s SOOOOOOO MANY holes man…its lyk riding a horse instead of a car…so damn bumpy… oh…I got myself a dvd “STEP UP”…jux for RM5…can u imagine??? Singapore is lyk $2??? Hahaha…its clear too though…hahahaha…oh then manage to shop for syahrein’s sister’s bday pressy…then, go walk walk wif my cousin in the park and he taught me to DRIVE!!! And YES…I DRIVE…hahaha...lucky no accident…its cool though…jux manage to make left turn and right turn and forward and reverse…its MANUAL car okay???hahaha…damn proud of myself lah…hmm..gonna have my dinner first..no appetite actually but need to force myself to eat though…cux kinda of promise him tat I will try to eat and be strong…haiz…missing you…I made 2 desktop pictures on us…hahaha…too bored and missing u..tats y…okay lah..need to go down lah..before my mama nag…continue later…hmm...i damn tired lah...wanna sleep..comtinue tmr…

Okay…today 31 dec…Hari Raya Haji everyone…well...juxnw I went mosque to see cow kena slaughter…hmm…for those who dunnoe is a ritual for Hari Raya Haji to slaughter lamb or cow…after that went to visit my relative in Pontian, Benut…after visitation, I went to giant wif my cousin..we took turns to drive the car...hahaha...woots~…I go there is to find gums for Aizat…but cant find...only manage to get those gums wif tattoo type…so jux buy lah…better than nothing…hahaha…then...went home lor…sleep and sleep and sleep and wake up at 11.30pm…jux had my late dinner…later going out wif my cousin…yeay..can drive again…hahaha…hmm…missing you man...did another desktop wallpaper of us…the more I do…the more I miss you… hmm...tmr going back Singapore…YES MAN…miss my bed and bolster…hahaha…but dunnoe wen I go home…u are back in Singapore or not?... okay lah...blog again later or tmr… Well..im now watching Channel 5 for the countdown…hmm…so fast now 2007 ler…Wow...nice new look on Channel 5 logo…somewhat 3d effect…Sleek and Professional!!! Cool man…woots~…

My new year resolution would be no longer be a “Naughty Girl”...wahaha...i doubt so it will happen...for those who know, good for you… hahaha… hmm…my next resolution would be to be a filial daughter and not to hurt u like what I did before… You all that I have now…Last but not least, I am trying to forget you and not ruin ur relationship wif her…But those sweet memory, its just stored in some corner in my heart…

To those who send smses…New year wishes…I wish u guys bless years ahead and Hope u guys fulfill your Year 2007 Resolution yea??? Love you all!!! Muacksss…

Okays...im back from Malaysia…hmm…Msn down…alamak…its been how many days since I online…then Msn down...wth…okay lah…I need to unpack my bag…if not my mama nag…as usual…

Byeee all….Here's some photos i took there...




Boy , I Miss You . Girl , I Need You
Sunday, December 31, 2006