<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29357241?origin\x3dhttp://suelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ The Disclaimer

If You Like it Here..

Stay..

If You Hate it Here..

Leave,,


♥ The Girl

+ Nursuhaida Bte Ramli*
+ Republic Polytechnic
+ School of Applied Science
+ Pursuing Final Year in RP
+ Create.Republic
+ Passion for Arts & Sports*
+ Independent Girl



♥ Loves Exits

Ah Rui *Boss*
Ally*Phant
Ariel Darling
Ariel Darling's Deary
Bestie Azura
Bestie Giant Benedict
Bestie Dugong.aka.TSO Dianah
Bestie Jannah
Bestie Nad
Bestie Rey
Bestie Superman
Bestie Syafiq
Bestie Syaheerah
Barbie DoLL
Becca
Chippy Club*NafNaf
Chippy Club*PatPat
Chippy Club*YanI
Chippy Club*ZiQi.aka.Zeeky
Chris
*CmA&HehEm*
cPc
DazirEE
DeS MonTe
Diana
Dina*Gerfwen
Fang Ling.aka.Lynn
FloriNa*riCh tAitAi
Hisyam*Bro
Jaslyn
Jessie
JieYing
KhAiriL
Kelvin*Audi Korkor
LiL' DiLLa
LiL' PwinCesS
NazreeN
Ronald.aka.Nando
*SanDy BaBe*
SongLin
ShakiLa
ShiRleY
::ValeriE::
Vivian
Wei*Wei*Wayne
YiQuan
Zack


♥ Wishlist / Player

Just Want Everybody to Be Happy!
:) Especially You!!! (:


♥ Tagboard







♥ Those Memories;
♥ Credits

DESIGNER

Cellphone (Request on 987FM) - Richard Jansen
♥ Monday, December 25, 2006

Hello People..
This Posting is more of an Announcement to you guys out there...


To All of You: Have a Blessed Merry Christmas!!!

To W16E Peeps: I Miss You Guys and School will reopen in 9 days time...
Enjoy ur last few days of holidays!!!

To Selected Peeps in W16E, namely, Ally and Dina: I really miss those days we went out wif Ah Boy...Let's Have somemore outings yea?

To Rp Wind Symphony: I want the pictures of the Symphony II people!!!

To Daniel and Justin: Thanks for the Wonderful Night Yesterday @ the Altivo Bar...

To Jeremy: Feels awkward without you by my side this Christmas...I Miss you...

To Kahyuen and Jayelle: Thank you so much for ur presence for the Symphonie II Concert!!!

To Michael, Joey, Iskandar and Donavan: Thanks for dropping by at my house today!!! Each get a Christmas Hug aready... Sorry i really have no tym to buy gift for you guys!!! My Hug is Priceless...Wahahahaha...

Okays...To Those Who Brighten my Day up in one way or another... I truly love you guys and Thank You So Much!!!!

Muackssssssssssss......
Hug and kisses...
xxx...


Boy , I Miss You . Girl , I Need You
Monday, December 25, 2006