<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29357241?origin\x3dhttp://suelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ The Disclaimer

If You Like it Here..

Stay..

If You Hate it Here..

Leave,,


♥ The Girl

+ Nursuhaida Bte Ramli*
+ Republic Polytechnic
+ School of Applied Science
+ Pursuing Final Year in RP
+ Create.Republic
+ Passion for Arts & Sports*
+ Independent Girl



♥ Loves Exits

Ah Rui *Boss*
Ally*Phant
Ariel Darling
Ariel Darling's Deary
Bestie Azura
Bestie Giant Benedict
Bestie Dugong.aka.TSO Dianah
Bestie Jannah
Bestie Nad
Bestie Rey
Bestie Superman
Bestie Syafiq
Bestie Syaheerah
Barbie DoLL
Becca
Chippy Club*NafNaf
Chippy Club*PatPat
Chippy Club*YanI
Chippy Club*ZiQi.aka.Zeeky
Chris
*CmA&HehEm*
cPc
DazirEE
DeS MonTe
Diana
Dina*Gerfwen
Fang Ling.aka.Lynn
FloriNa*riCh tAitAi
Hisyam*Bro
Jaslyn
Jessie
JieYing
KhAiriL
Kelvin*Audi Korkor
LiL' DiLLa
LiL' PwinCesS
NazreeN
Ronald.aka.Nando
*SanDy BaBe*
SongLin
ShakiLa
ShiRleY
::ValeriE::
Vivian
Wei*Wei*Wayne
YiQuan
Zack


♥ Wishlist / Player

Just Want Everybody to Be Happy!
:) Especially You!!! (:


♥ Tagboard







♥ Those Memories;
♥ Credits

DESIGNER

Cellphone (Request on 987FM) - Richard Jansen
♥ Saturday, October 14, 2006



Hmm…yest din manage to blog cux way too tired and having some problems wif my juniors and stuffs…
Yest…was feeling damn down…
Cried in class…
Thanx W16E peeps…
U guys were there too comfort me…
Anyways…
At nite I din blog is because I was talking on the phone wif my Juniors…
Having conference..
Im soooo like a mother on the phone lah…
Anyways…
Im in no mood to talk about yest incident…
I jux can recall…
I sleep at around 4.30pm…
Cux help out wif the proposal for them…
I also thinking of an upcoming event for my juniors to prepare…
Came on guys..
U can do it…
Dun give up ya???
I was in ur shoe before…
I know its tough…
But wen it comes to presenting it and showcase ur hardwork…
It’s the best time of of life…
Trust me…
I hate to tell u all this lah…
But I have to…
Being leaders is never an easy task…
U are chosen is because..
U have the qualities to lead..
I noe I made the right choice...
In choosing u guys..
I even quarrel wif some of my leaders before…
But its jux part of the process…
1 very important thing is tat..
PUT ur personal STUFFS aside!!!
Or if u cant…
Den do not stead wif ur own fellow members….
Im not saying u cant..
But if u cant control ur emotion..
Then I suggest it’s a bad idea…
As u guys know Jeremy and me ex right?
But we keep a difference between our personal life and this kind of problem..
Anyways..
I jux wan u all to know tat…
Unless u can cope..
Den go for it…
But if u cant..
Den better stay as it is…
Possible dun quarrel in a relationship lah..ok??
Oklah..
I dun wan to be Dr. Love…
Jux to let u noe tat..
U suffer..the whole of the rest of them suffers..ok???
Anyways..
Im jux like a buddy to u all…
Jus approach me ok???

For today…
I woke up damn early…
Jux to help my juniors wif some probs…
Haix..
Barely get enough sleep..
Thank god..
Part of the problem settles…
Anyways…
I WAN TO SLEEP!!!
But again..
Eyes dun wan to…
Need some lullaby..
Hahaha…
Anyways…
Today..nothing much lah..
Jux teach tuition and after tat go home…
Break fast..watch tv..
And write this blog..
Maybe might play audition..
If my hands not tired lah…
Oklah..
End here…

Shud I start life a new wif u???
Or shud I jux give u up??
And jux be frens lyk as now…
But the feeling is there…
Haix..so confusing…

Take care all…

I Love You..w16e peeps..

J-Lovely PosE!!!



Boy , I Miss You . Girl , I Need You
Saturday, October 14, 2006