<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29357241?origin\x3dhttp://suelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ The Disclaimer

If You Like it Here..

Stay..

If You Hate it Here..

Leave,,


♥ The Girl

+ Nursuhaida Bte Ramli*
+ Republic Polytechnic
+ School of Applied Science
+ Pursuing Final Year in RP
+ Create.Republic
+ Passion for Arts & Sports*
+ Independent Girl



♥ Loves Exits

Ah Rui *Boss*
Ally*Phant
Ariel Darling
Ariel Darling's Deary
Bestie Azura
Bestie Giant Benedict
Bestie Dugong.aka.TSO Dianah
Bestie Jannah
Bestie Nad
Bestie Rey
Bestie Superman
Bestie Syafiq
Bestie Syaheerah
Barbie DoLL
Becca
Chippy Club*NafNaf
Chippy Club*PatPat
Chippy Club*YanI
Chippy Club*ZiQi.aka.Zeeky
Chris
*CmA&HehEm*
cPc
DazirEE
DeS MonTe
Diana
Dina*Gerfwen
Fang Ling.aka.Lynn
FloriNa*riCh tAitAi
Hisyam*Bro
Jaslyn
Jessie
JieYing
KhAiriL
Kelvin*Audi Korkor
LiL' DiLLa
LiL' PwinCesS
NazreeN
Ronald.aka.Nando
*SanDy BaBe*
SongLin
ShakiLa
ShiRleY
::ValeriE::
Vivian
Wei*Wei*Wayne
YiQuan
Zack


♥ Wishlist / Player

Just Want Everybody to Be Happy!
:) Especially You!!! (:


♥ Tagboard







♥ Those Memories;
♥ Credits

DESIGNER

Cellphone (Request on 987FM) - Richard Jansen
♥ Thursday, September 07, 2006

Todays entry…
Was even damn pissed off man now!!!
Arggg…my vein bursting!!!!
Was force to smile anyway…
But indeed I think the smile help a bit…
Moodless~…

Entry 6th September 2006
Im back from Malaysia…
Wow..wad a trip I had…
Was fun overall but tiring…
Then wen I cum back…
Was damn piss off…
So many things happen and now can no longer trust NO ONE!!!

Of all people I Know…
Suprisingly u r one of them!!!
Goodness…
Moodless~…

Entry 5th September 2006...
Today was rather interesting. I went to aqua aerobic with my aunt. Never done it before so was quite looking forward to it. The pool cascade down to the sea and it was absolutely beautiful. They were a few other participants mostly Caucasians. The aquarobic instructor took us through the routines and surprisingly I did them all with a lot of ease. My aunt is a pro at this. Been doing it for a while already.

Sadly it time to go back to Singapore but before that I have another task to accomplish. In a short while I will be going to Petaling Jaya and Midvalley Megamall to do a final shop for a very close dear friend of mine.

Omg…once again, im lyk writing an English essay…hahahahax…
Anyway, I really must THANK both my aunty and uncle for being a good host to me when I was in Port Dickson. I almost breakdown when I cant find the gift I am suppose to buy for my frend…

Fortunately, aunty Rum made some plans for me and ask Uncle to drive me all the way to Midvalley Megamall in Kuala Lumpur. I am indeed so touch by their actions. So if my “friend” u reading this, pls be very fortunate that even though they didn’t buy any presents for u, their effort of bringing me to Midvalley Megamall…You are indeed very FORTUNATE!!!

Entry 4th September 2006
Well…today im so tired. I went to Suria KL CC in Kuala Lumpur. The tallest building in Malaysia. 88 stories in total. .I got there at around noon and straight into the boutiques I went. I had a mission… Shopping, Shopping and more shopping. I had a birthday. present to buy for my bestfriend and some stuff for myself…

Omg…I type as if it was an essay…LoLx…

Anyway, when I went to this ****** boutique for my best friend’s gift…sadly there wasn’t any stocks left. There were a couple of stains on the gift so my aunty help me to get some free gift to add on to the gift. Surprisingly, indeed they search the entire storeroom for a limited edition coin pouch and a shoe bag of the boutique brand itself.

However, my dad did not approve cux he was thinking that the stain could not be erased. Anyways, I am still searching for the gift elsewhere, but since its limited edition so its kinda tough though…but for the years of friendship…im willing to spend not only a bomb but willing to sacrifice my time just to find ur gift…

Goodness im so thoughtful!!!! Hahahahax…


Boy , I Miss You . Girl , I Need You
Thursday, September 07, 2006